So… we may have gotten a little carried away with this new version. There are many new features and user interface improvements along with the planned bug fixes (and a ton of other bug fixes). Here are some highlights of the new features and bug fixes:
- Song Library – A new UI where you can quickly create, edit and delete songs.
- Video previews when browsing to add new media to the Media Library.
- Table sorting.
- Search text highlighting
- Ubuntu is almost working (lots of bug fixes here, but still blocked on a Java bug).
- Fixed playback of videos that have a high video frame rate, but low audio frame rate.
- Fixed template/slide lists and dropdowns not updating when a slide/template was added from the preferences window.
- Fixed some bugs with the Unbound Bible Importer where missing verse text, duplicate verses, and subverse codes were causing it fail.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Mac OS X look and feel.
- Lots of bug fixes with the Archive (.zip) download.
And more. Check out the full release notes here.
We have also updated the Download page to include details for each supported platform.
For this update you will need to download the latest version for both download types (Webstart and Archive). This is due to some changes in the way future releases will be handled.
No changes were made to the file formats or database. All slides, templates, settings, etc will transfer to the new version.
Leave a Reply